Compelling and Competitive
The Research Triangle Park gives the nickname “The Triangle” to the area located within the three hub cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Make this thriving area your home and you will find:
- Three of the nation’s best universities, Duke, NCSU, & UNC Chapel Hill (which provides research and education).
- Entrepreneurship and innovation are supported by vast resources and networks.
- Nearly half of area’s adults hold a college degree.
- $2 billion plus annually spent on R&D at area universities, contract research companies, and federal labs.
- Concentrated labor pool development to advance targeted grouping.
- Competitive cost of living and cost of doing business with a pro-business atmosphere.
- International reputation for excellence in quality of life.
- Diversity in the people, lifestyles, and neighborhoods.
- Collaboration between academia, business, and government with the goal of success for all.
In the Triangle, we are proud to have a reputation as an excellent place to live and work. We have received many accolades for everything from our quality of life to our strong economy. The Triangle has been named:
- #1 Best Place to Live – Money
- #1 Best City For Jobs – Forbes
- #1 Best City For Education – Forbes
- #1 High Tech Region – Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- #2 Best Business Climate – Site Selection
- #1 Region For Biotech – Milken Institute
Making the Move
We are delighted that you are considering a move to our fast growing and exciting area! The Society Realty Group Team welcomes the opportunity to help you with all of your relocation needs. Our team will work hard to make this an easy transition, and we will see to it that you find exactly what you are looking for in a new environment and home, let us know what areas you are considering relocating to.
Contact us to schedule an appointment to find your new home.